Tilt–Turn Open-In Windows and Doors
Modern styled timber tilt-turn open-in windows and doors, with matching sliding or bi-folding doors.All designed for modern living with a stunning low maintenance aluminium clad exterior, whilst still allowing either a natural timber finish internally or a painted surface to help co-ordinate an overall approach to the internal décor.
With an increasing demand for higher performance timber windows and doors with modern sleek styling, the Lomax & Wood Contemporary Range offer superb U-values and design flexibility. Alongside enhanced security and acoustic options to meet the requirements of almost any project. Available in triple glazed options and to Passive House standards if required.
- Available in window and door sections. (Door details not yet on site)
- FSC® Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Tilt in and side hung open in configuration
- EngineeredPine internal with finger joints and aluminium clad externally
- Factory double glazed /Triple glazed with the option of a 0.78 W/m²K U-value.
- Espagnolette locking
- Internally glazed providing a secure anti-burglar solution and easier maintenance
- Polished Chrome as standard
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- 3 coat white factory finished spray applied micro-porous paint RAL 9010 internally/ Aluminium to RAL colour of your choice
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Please speak to us to discuss alternative options
- Swedish Joints as opposed to flush joints on our traditional range