Made-to-order Wooden French Doors
Beautiful timber French doors made-to-order incorporating full height glass or panels, creating an elegant balcony or garden doorway. Factory double glazed, with all ironmongery and supplied factory finished to site. Lomax + Wood offer a supply and fit service for their quality timber windows and doors ensuring there is only one point of contact.
Made-to-order timber French doors ideal for conservation areas and new build projects. The doors are supplied with espagnolette locking, latch, mortice dead lock and door handles. Factory hung on hi-load lift off hinges with hinge bolts as standard. Operating and slave leaf provided with handles and espagnolette locking.
- Open out as standard with right hand leaf opening in first. Open in optional
- FSC® Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Factory Hung on Nico 3D adjustable hinges with espagnolette locking, latch and mortice dead lock
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4tough/tough lowe argon fill to meet Part L
- 1.4 W/m2K whole product U Value
- Elegant 20mm wide ovolo glazing bar if required
- Insulated panels to meet part L of the building regulations if required
- Raised & Fielded panels as standard with other options available.
- Internally glazed providing a secure anti-burglar solution
- Glazing fully sealed with silicon both internally and externally
- Engineered European Redwood with a hardwood cill
- White frame and door RAL 9010 with stained mahogany cill
- Polished Chrome door handle and locking cylinder
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Performance Tested BS6375 Parts 1,2 and 3
- Security Tested PAS24:2016
- Please speak to us to discuss alternative options