Custom Made to Measure Wooden Flush Casement Windows
Our timber casement windows are traditionally detailed with a sash that fits flush with the frame and thus recreating the appealing appearance of casement windows before the introduction of storm proof casement. We can provide windows to any design that our clients' request, be a modern contemporary design and keeping with a traditional look of a period property.
We provide made-to-measure premium quality wooden casement windows supplied and fitted solely by Lomax + Wood, therefore providing a turnkey solution for all buyers of our casement windows.
These beautiful timber flush casement sashes can be operated with friction hinges or traditional butt hinges depending on the project requirements. Designed with performance and style in mind with detail paramount to producing a product that will enhance any new build or refurbishment. Factory double-glazed, fully weather-stripped with engineered timber.
- Friction hinges with traditional butt hinges optional
- FSC® Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4tough/tough lowe argon fill to meet Part L
- Elegant 20mm wide ovolo glazing bar
- Internally glazed providing a secure anti-burglar solution and easier maintenance
- Glazing fully sealed with silicon both internally and externally
- Engineered European Redwood with a hardwood cill
- Polished Chrome key locking casement handle
- 1.2 W/m2K whole window U Value
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- 3 coat white factory finished spray applied micro-porous paint RAL 9010
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Security Tested PAS24:2016
- Acoustic Performance 38db - Tested to BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010
- Performance tested to BS6375 Parts 1,2 and 3
- Please speak to us to discuss alternative options