Aluminium Clad Flush Casement Timber Windows and doors
Made-to-order timber flush casement windows and doors, with aluminium cladding externally. Offering the natural warmth of timber internally, combined with the durability of aluminium externally. This product is the fastest growing fenestration product in Europe and lends itself to more contemporary styled developments.
Manufactured from an engineered timber of your choice, either painted or stained internally to match the overall design scheme. With the outside in aluminium, again to a RAL colour of your choice. This product is also available in double or triple glazing with excellent thermal and accoustic performance. As with all Lomax + Wood products we will design the products to meet your requirements.
- Engineered Pine internal with finger joints and aluminium clad externally
- FSC® Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4 tough/tough lowe argon fill to meet Part L
- Multipoint Espagnolette locking
- Polished Chrome as standard
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- 3 coat white factory finished spray applied micro-porous paint RAL 9010 internally/ Aluminium to RAL colour of your choice
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Please speak to us to discuss alternative options
- Swedish Joints as opposed to flush joints on our traditional range
- Matching door frames available. To be added to the site soon.
- Performance Tested BS 6375 Parts 1,2 and 3
- Security Tested PAS24:2012